Ryan A. Morley
Ryan A. Morley is an experienced and detailed-oriented attorney and has been practicing law since 2005. His practice involves a broad range of legal areas, including DUI and other criminal defense, real estate transactions and litigation, contract review, negotiation, drafting and litigation, trust and probate litigation and commercial litigation.
- Utah State Bar – 2005 to present
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah – 2005 to present
- United States Patent and Trademark Attorney – 2013 to present
- Central Utah Bar – 2005 to present
Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and family. He enjoys watch BYU football, running and skiing. His children love skiing almost as much as he does and they spend as much time on the slopes as his wife will allow.
DUI, Criminal Defenses, Real transactions, real estate litigation, contract review, drafting and negotiation, contract litigation, non-compete drafting and litigation, trust and probate litigation, commercial litigation
- J.D., 2004, Seattle University School of Law
- B.S. 2000, Zoology, Brigham Young University