Comprehensive Legal Help in Utah Real Estate Law
Family-run law firm serving Utah residents for more than 50 years
Prior to buying, selling or signing anything in real estate, you should first consult with a trustworthy Orem attorney. At Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C., we have been dedicated to serving the community since 1957. We have command of the law and are proud to be able to offer you experienced guidance and reliable advice for any aspect related to real estate law.
Cases our law firm handles
In addition to being successful in real estate litigation, we understand the laws regarding land use, landlord and tenant rights, easements and boundaries, clouds on title and real estate development. As experienced real estate lawyers, we understand that buying or selling a piece of property is a big decision. As such, you should only do so with the utmost confidence. Below are some of the matters with which a real estate lawyer at our firm in Provo can assist you:
- Land use and zoning: Dealing with land-use regulations in relation to the occupancy restrictions, conditional use permits, parking or other development matter can be confusing. We can review the documents and ordinances pertaining to a parcel of land and explain the law to you in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Landlord/tenant law: Regardless of whether you are a tenant or a landlord, our Utah County real estate lawyers can represent your best interests.
- Boundary disputes: At our firm, we know how to get the lay of the land. We can gather the necessary information to determine if your boundary dispute is a matter of uncertainty or real disagreement in regards to ownership and help you satisfactorily resolve those boundary problems.
- Real estate litigation: Anyone who engages in a real estate transaction hopes everything will go smoothly. Yet unforeseen problems can arise. We have extensive experience litigating real estate issues in court.
- Real estate development: From the acquisition of land to funding the development, from gaining governmental approvals to the leasing of residential and commercial properties, we are fully equipped to advise and assist you with any real estate development matter.
- Commercial real estate: In addition to handling residential real estate issues, our Provo attorneys have an in-depth understanding of the laws regarding the creation of real estate entities, commercial real estate leases and transactions.
When you need skilled legal support with a boundary dispute, real estate litigation issue or other real estate matter in Utah, we at Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C. are here to provide you with reputable counsel.
Skillfully advising clients in Utah since 1957
Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C. is committed to giving you the highest level of legal service at all times. To speak to one of our experienced attorneys, please contact us today by phone at 801-373-8848 or via our online form. We have flexible hours, free parking and are located two blocks from the Provo courthouse and one block from the new Latter-Day Saints Historic Provo Temple.