David D. Jeffs
Attorney David D. Jeffs’ practice involves a broad range of legal services in Provo including both complex and simple real estate sales, exchanges and other transactions, real estate development, real estate litigation including resolution of boundary issues, business formations, basic and complex estate planning, probate and trust administration, estate and other tax planning and asset protection planning. His broad range of experience over 30 years enables him to provide a creative and comprehensive solution to even the most complex legal issues.
- 1993 – 1994, President of the Central Utah Bar Association
- 1984 – 1985, President of the Central Utah Estate Planning Council
- 1992 – 1993, Chairman of the Tax Section of the Utah State Bar
- 1980 – 1982, American Inn of Court I, Barrister
Community and service organizations
- Provo Kiwanis Club – Member since 1987, President 1998-1999
- Provo Kiwanis Club Charities – Member of Board of Directors – 2009 to Present, Chair – 2010 to Present
- Member, Provo Center Focus Board – 2008 to present
- Missionary for Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints – Spain Madrid Mission, 1973-1975
- Served in many Scouting positions including Scoutmaster, Varsity Scout Coach, and Venture Crew Leader
David and his wife Denise have four well-married children and currently eight grandchildren. He enjoys the outdoors, including hunting, fishing, and biking. He and his wife enjoy boating, four-wheeling, and, particularly, travel, though his driving and trailering skills and abilities are not as well-appreciated by his wife as they are extolled by himself.