Estate Planning Overview
Let experienced attorneys in Utah provide you with sound advice
Clients who retain the services of Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C. receive quality legal support from a reputable and highly successful legal team. Our dedicated lawyers can guide you with all matters of estate planning and asset protection. Since 1957, our family-run law firm has strived to provide members of the community with personalized and reliable legal aid. Let our Provo attorneys help you plan your estate with confidence.
Estate planning services in Utah
When planning your estate, you want to do what’s best for your family and your beneficiaries. As a result, it is wise to consult with a knowledgeable Provo lawyer prior to setting up wills and trusts or powers of attorney. If your estate planning documents are not properly filled out, or if the language used is vague, it is your heirs who ultimately pay the price. Listed below are some of the estate planning services our lawyers can assist you with:
- Wills and trusts: From drafting and reviewing wills to creating trusts that protect your assets, we at Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C. can handle all your estate planning needs.
- Probate: The probate process begins immediately after death. Probate can be straightforward or complicated depending on the size of the estate and whether there exists a dispute among beneficiaries. Our Utah County estate planning lawyers can help you administer the last will and testament of a loved one.
- Powers of attorney: A power of attorney is a legal tool that allows another person to make important decisions on your behalf. Our attorneys can assist you in creating a power of attorney if you or someone you love needs assistance in handling their affairs or if you want to provide for the orderly management of your affairs in case of incapacity.
- Asset protection: Given the current economy, many people are concerned with losing their assets. An estate planning lawyer in Provo can help you reposition your assets in such a way that they are protected from creditor claims.
- Tax planning: An estate planning attorney at our firm can assist you in identifying possible tax consequences in relation to your estate and help you minimize the taxes you must pay.
At Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C., our skilled Provo attorneys take great pride in helping clients navigate through the often complex and confusing aspects of the estate planning process.
Understanding legal support for Utah residents
Properly planning your estate alone can be frustrating. We at Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C. can help you protect the future of your family and your heirs by providing you with competent counsel. To speak to one of our experienced attorneys, please contact us today by phone at 801-373-8848 or via our online form. We have flexible hours, free parking and are located two blocks from the Provo courthouse and one block from the new Latter-Day Saints Historic Provo Temple.